The Travel and Fundraising Consultant role at Guardian is a sales position focusing on providing a wide variety of clients opportunities to travel and/or raise funds for their programs. Salespeople will work in a regional team support by a director of sales.
You will receive training to support your knowledge of our industry, services, and products as well as support from our operations team to help you execute and close your sales.
Guardian allows you to generate sales across many demographics of ages and group types. We want you to leverage your professional network as well as personal connections to create a large book of business for your success!
Work from home and even work part-time until your sales allow you to jump into a full-time position and truly take off!
Our Consultants should be organized and understand the importance of timely response to company needs and client questions. Teachers already understand hard work and dedication. This is a great way to parlay those skills into the business world while still doing a job that impacts the lives of hundreds of students.
- Developing your client lists through a deep understanding of our products and services
- Work hand in hand with your clients to assist them in their process from sale through product/service delivery
- Acquire new customers and retain your existing customers.
- Research unique trip and fundraising needs to better serve your client
- Keep organized records for operations and clients
- Attend meetings when necessary for Guardian staff and client communication events.
Abilities and Characteristics:
- Hungry and aggressive sales attitude
- Strong existing network of potential customers
- Responsive and responsible
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented
- Socially outgoing
- Honest and dedicated
How To Get Started:
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We are excited to learn more about your experiences and what you can offer Guardian. Get involved in this early. We are already booking clients for the next school year!